acai berry health benefits

Will Acai Berry help you
lose weight quick?


Uh, no.

Every weight loss or health website I go to I see acai berry everywhere. Because of all this mass marketing going on, people are believing that it has some special power or something. It's really making me sick to see all of these spammers trying to sell you the next greatest thing.

So what do we know about it?

Answer: Not much

You can see in my article Health Benefits of Acai Berry - Real or Hype? where I talk about the research on it. Bottom line is there is very little. It may have some really good antioxidant benefits but its not going to be some miracle weight loss cure. I couldn't even find a research article on weight loss for it.

Let me ask you this; do you want to lose weight quick?

Well there are no quick weight loss potions out there. If you want to burn fat, lose weight quick, and look good you have to work at it. You can lose weight quickly if you do it right.

Are you going to lose 10 pounds in 3 days?

No, but you can lose a couple of pounds a week and you can really start improving the way you look in a couple of weeks. Your body cannot burn that much fat in that short of time. All that you are losing is water and maybe muscle.

So what do you do?

Well you can start by reading my other articles. I also have ehow.com postings up on how to speed up your metabolism, choosing diet pills that work, and losing weight quickly.

You can also check out my squidoo lens tips to lose weight quicker.

You follow those tips and you will lose weight.

If you want to add a weight loss supplement then I would highly recommend Hydroxycut.

I've used it for many years and have thoroughly researched the ingredients. It is by far one of the best out there. Easily top 5.



Fast Weight Loss Tips

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 21, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

    I agree that there is no quick weight loss diet pill that is going to work for everyone.
    I did notice something funny about your site. The Google ads come up with one of the Acai Berry ads when your post loads.

  2. DrK // January 21, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

    I know how ironic that the ad is acai berry. I don't really have a problem with it as a supplement for better health. I just think people need to stop and think about why they are buying it.

Post a Comment